Name: PTFE(polytetrafluoroethylene), also called Teflon
Color: Natural, black, other color can be customized
Any length any color
I. PTFE Rod Description
In fluoroplastics, PTFE got the most consumption and was used widely. Its an important variety of fluoroplastics. PTFE resin is in a class of paraffinic polymers that have some or all of the hydrogen replaced by fluoride. PTFE exhibit astonishing chemical resistance. This self-lubricating material provides a low friction coefficient, and is ideally suited for the manufacture of corrosion-resistant gaskets & seals. One of the most chemically resistant materials available, PTFE also handles continuous service temperatures approaching 500F((280掳 C). It also has a high oxygen level.
II. PTFE Rod Characteristics:
1. Superior endurance in corrosion
2. Superior endurance in seasonal change
3. Non-flammable, limited oxygen index is under 90.
4. Low friction coefficient
6. Superior endurance in high&low temperature, can be used -190~260.
7. High electricity insulation
8. High electricity resistance coefficient
10. Atmospheric aging resistance
11. Radiation-resistant properties and low permeability
III. PTFE Rod Applications
PTFE was widely used as a resistant high&low temperature material, corrosion-resistant materials, insulation materials in the atomic energy, defense, aerospace, electronics, electrical, chemical industry, machinery, instruments, meters, construction, textile, metal surface treatment, pharmaceutical, medical, food, and metallurgical smelting industry, and become irreplaceable products.